P4C is programmed to redistribute to holders, decrease supply, and create reward pools by applying a 3% tax to all transactions. The tax will be distributed in the following manner:
1% of every transaction is distributed to holders.
1% of every transaction is burned, continuously reducing supply.
1% of every transaction is pooled for community-voted use cases.
3.2 Trillion Locked For Scheduled Burn
3.2 trillion tokens are vested across four locks by Unicrypt. The locked tokens, beginning November 20th, 2022, will be burned annually over four years in 800 billion token blocks. The Unicrypt lock wallets are whitelisted and do not receive reflections.
|Burn #1 Nov. 20, 2022||
|Burn #2 Nov. 20, 2023||
|Burn #3 Nov. 20, 2024||
|Burn #4 Nov. 20, 2025||
- Burn P4C for NFT upgrade
- 3% Buyback of P4C from all NFT sales
- Discounts on IRL Parts of Four jewelry
- NFT whitelists
- Access to exclusive events
Initial allocation of tokens:
BIO-1 Preview v1-0001
BIO-1 Preview v1-0002
BIO-1 Preview v1-0004
BIO-1 Preview v1-0005
BIO-1 Preview v1-0006
BIO-1 Preview v1-0007
- 2022 Q1
- Community outreach for the Bi-Directional Object Drop No. 1.
- Develop DApp for Bi-Directional Object Drop No. 1.
- Launch 1inch × Parts of Four (1P4) Unicorns NFT Forge DApp.
- I AR integration for Bi-Directional Object holders.
- II Web-based portal powered by Unreal Engine.
- III Integrate Parts of Four jewelries with the Greater Metaverse.
- IV Begin development of Parts of Four RPG game, The Architect.