- What are Bi-directional Objects?
Bi-directional Objects exist both digitally and physically. That is to say, the digital jewelry co-exists simultaneously as a physical jewlery, redeemable at zero cost, inclusive of shipping.
- Rarity and Preciousness
Increase the preciousness of the jewelry and the rarity of the NFT by burning P4C tokens.
- Bi-directional Object:
- Starts at base level.
- P4C burns increment the preciousness levels.
- Preciousness improves material, stones, and/or stone quantity.
- Environmental Traits:
- Traits defined probabilistically.
- P4C burns improve the chances of rarity.
- Environmental traits consist of sound, elemental textures, distortions, HUD, and so forth.
- Whitelisting on future NFT drops.
- Whitelisting giveaways on partnered projects.
- Access to holder-exclusive physical jewelries and objects.
- Access to exclusive Discord channels covering jewelry making techniques, crystal information, and other behind the scenes details.
- Invitation to private events and workshops.
- Under consideration: staking.
U P G R A D E
1 Burn P4C to upgrade NFT
B R I D G E
2 Bridge physical—digital jewlery
R E D E E M
3 Redeem physical jewelry from NFT
I N T E G R A T E
4 Future integrations with the Greater Metaverse
- PARTS OF FOUR Bi-directional Object Transfer (Single-page Overview) [PDF, 329 KB; 2022-05-13]
COMING Q1 2023. The Parts of Four Modular NFT System will be the brand exclusive ecosystem towards the exploration and acquisition of NFTs, featuring specialized craft and merge mechanisms and future integrations with game platforms, social avatars, AR, and the Greater Metaverse.